Why Use TMX Datalinx Trading Summary Information?
- For authoritative pricing data for portfolio valuation and benchmarking
- To get essential end of day trading information for portfolio systems management
- To identify trading and investment opportunities
- Direct from source data is authoritative and timely
There is a daily Trading Summary product for the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and another daily Trading Summary product for the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV), including NEX. They both provide essential end of day trading information for portfolio systems management. See table below for details of data provided.
History is available back to October 1998 for the Toronto Stock Exchange and back to March 2009 for the TSX Venture Exchange.
|Data||TSX Product File||TSXV Product File||Alpha Product File|
|Issue Long Name||√||√||√|
|Number of Transactions||√||√*||√|
|Last Bid Price||√||√||√|
|Last Ask Price||√||√||√|
|Last Bid Size||√||√*||√|
|Last Ask Size||√||√*||√|
|Odd Lot High Price||√||√*||√|
|Odd Lot Low Price||√||√*||√|
|Odd Lot Traded Volume||√||√*||√|
|Odd Lot Traded Value||√||√*||√|
|Odd Lot Number of Transactions||√||√*||√|
|Minimum Guaranteed Fill||√|
|Newly Listed Stock Flag||√|
|Delisted Stock Flag||√|
*Data coverage started September 23, 2013.
- Daily and monthly files (monthly file only for Toronto Stock Exchange)
- Extensive history available
- Basic tab delimited ASCII format is easily integrated into systems
Product Sheet, Specifications and/or Sample
Unless otherwise indicated, prices are for a single end user, and do not include redistribution rights. For distributor pricing, please contact Datalinx via the Contact Us form.