The new Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation (CDCC) / Montréal Exchange (MX) Corporate Action file offers TMX Datalinx customers comprehensive coverage on corporate actions for Canadian exchange traded derivatives traded on the Montréal Exchange. Automated, fast and accurate, the CDCC / MX Corporate Actions for Canadian exchange traded derivatives data file offers a machine readable file covering all pending corporate actions as reported and published by CDCC and the MX.
- Provides analytical information that powers investment decisions
- Facilitates greater fundamental data analysis
- Accurate, direct from source data subscription is authoritative and timely
- Machine readable format enables timely and efficient integration into client business applications
- Reduces risk of error by eliminating manual entry
The new CDCC / MX Corporate Action file details the impact of all pending Corporate Actions on derivative instruments as reported and published by CDCC and the MX derivatives Exchange.
- Custom (for non-standard corporate actions)
- Split Contract Size and Price Change
- Split Quantity and Price Change
- Reverse Split
- Rights Offering
- Rights Offering Reversal
- Underlying Change
- Root Symbol Change
- Special Dividend by Price Offset
- Special Dividend with Basket
- Spin Off
- Take Over
Product Sheet and Specification
Frequency: Daily, End of Day Batch File*
Planned Pricing: C$375.00 / Subscription**
* The CDCC Corporate actions file is produced at the end of day batch and is in machine readable CSV format.
** Unless otherwise indicated, prices are for a single end user, and do not include redistribution rights.
Contact TMX Datalinx
- Tel: +1 416 947-4778
- Toll free: +1 888-873-8392, ext. 4778 (North America)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org