The CDSX® Security Master File provides comprehensive and timely details on CDSX-eligible securities, through a database of current securities and a daily / weekly / monthly file of updates. The Fixed Income Terms and Conditions product can be purchased with the security master file.
- Common and preferred shares
- Corporate, federal, provincial and municipal bonds
- Canada savings bonds and premium bonds
- Treasury bills
- Bankers' acceptances
- Commercial paper
- Rights, warrants, units
- Strip bonds and coupon receipts
- Mortgage- and other asset-backed securities
- Exchange-traded options
- Index-linked notes
- Installment receipts
Provides preliminary and confirmed information on securities issues in the form of a database (called the 7030 file) of electronic text files of securities information, including:
- Reference Information such as ISIN, security type, instrument type, market symbol or ticker, alternate security code (e.g. CUSIP), security description, issuer code, maturity date, etc.
- Features relating to corporate action entitlement events such as interest/dividend payment distribution frequency, currency, interest compounding method, feature start and expiry dates, etc.
- Restriction indicators for deposit and withdrawals, trade reporting and settlement.
- Custodian information such as location and type of custody.
- An update file (called the 7031 file) is sent daily to subscribers with updates and additions to the CDSX Security Master File.
Frequency: Daily / Weekly / Monthly
Format: Fixed length text (.txt) made up of six record types