Available through TMX Datalinx, CDS Bulletins feed, provided by CDS Innovations Inc. (a subsidiary of The CanadianDepository for Securities Limited) is a near real-time data feed of released bulletins that are made available on CDS Bulletinsweb application. The data feed will provide bulletins on daily entitlements, corporate actions, announcements, processing details and securities issuance for Canadian equity and debt securities. Mandatory and voluntary corporate actions are covered, including:
- Cash and stock dividends
- Rights and warrant issues
- Purchase offers and plans of arrangement
- Stock splits and consolidations spin-offs
Attachments with the bulletins such as PDF’s will also be delivered with the product. An end of day report that contains a list of bulletin numbers and the list of file attachments will be available to subscribers.
- Timely: Near real-time delivery of bulletins
- Accurate: Direct from source information
- Readable: Data is available in XML format
The product is available via SFTP or AWS and is in XML format.