Why use Historical Security Changes?
Ensure continuity of historically reported trading data:
- Link history for symbol and CUSIP changes
- Normalize history for splits and consolidations
- Authoritative historical security change data is sourced direct from Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange
- Valuable tool to help ensure historical trading data is up-to-date and useable for analysis
|Key Security Change Information|
|Symbol/CUSIP Changes||Split/Consolidation Adjustment Factors|
|List/Delist Changes||Company Name Changes|
- Annual history files dating back to 1999 for Toronto Stock Exchange
- Annual history files dating back to 2001 for TSX Venture Exchange
Ongoing Monthly Updates
Available the first business day of the month
Separate Product for Each Exchange
Toronto Stock Exchange product - TSX Historical Security ChangesTSX Venture Exchange product - TSXV Historical Security Changes
- Historical annual and monthly files, available on request, delivered by FTP or Email
- New monthly update files, delivered on the first business day of the month by Web, FTP or Email
Product Sheet, Specifications and/or Sample
Plans & Pricing
1 TSX Historical Security Changes package price is effective with purchase of TSX Trades & Quotes or TSX Trading Summary for corresponding time periods.2 TSXV Historical Security Changes package price is effective with purchase of TSXV Trades & Quotes or TSXV Trading Summary for corresponding time periods.
Unless otherwise indicated, prices are for a single end user, and do not include redistribution rights. For distributor pricing, please contact Datalinx via the Contact Us form.